- Leverage a strong knowledge of the companyˈs financial model, systems and processes
to act as a point of contact for owners, managers and other colleagues;
- Provide tax compliance, administration and optimization of WOOD & Company Group;
- Identify financial risk areas and recommend financial risk mitigation of companyˈs opportunities or actions;
- Have understanding of the business model, across all service lines;
- Ensure tax accounting and collaborate with the Accounting dept. in the maintenance of all tax related WOOD Group activities;
- Ensure timely submission of corporate tax, withholding tax and VAT returns;
- Understanding of FATCA, CRS reporting and financial transaction taxes;
- Act on behalf WOOD Group &communicate with the authorities in respect with the tax area.
Your qualifications, skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in tax department;
- Membership of the Czech Chamber of Tax Advisors;
- Degree in Finance & Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of Czech law and tax regulations including rules in relation to securities dealing,
- Work experience in a professional experience services or professional tax organization dealing with tax matters;
- Excellent communication, professionalism and confidence;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills;
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team.
- Full-time job for indefinite period of time;
- Work in modern offices in the centre of Prague (Palladium);
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Welcoming international environment;
- Various scope of benefits – 5 days extra holiday, 5 sick days, fitness benefit (Multisport card), yoga classes, pension contribution, mobile phone even for personal use.
Commencement: immediately or upon agreement
We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you are looking for a room to capitalize on your talent and opportunity to work with the young and dynamic team for a competitive remuneration, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.